Conference Registration is still open. While our Panels are full, you are welcome to attend all sessions as an active particpant in the discussions.
Conference Registration fees are $60 for WI-AMTE Members, or $75 for non-members. We also have a $45 student rate for full-time graduate or undergraduate students.
The conference registration fee includes dinner on Wednesday October 13, and breakfast and lunch on Thursday October 14.
If you are not a member of WI-AMTE, or need to renew your membership, you can become a member or renew your membership as part of registering for the conference, and just pay $15 for Membership dues and $60 for the Conference Registration fee and all with the same $75 payment through PayPal.
To register you should complete the following two steps:
Step Two: Pay your registration fee through PayPal by choosing the appropriate rate from the drop down menu and then clicking on “Pay Now”.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, choose the “Pay with a Credit or Debit Card” option.
- Choose WI-AMTE Member Rate $60 if you are currently a WI-AMTE member, and do not need to renew your membership for 2021-22.
- Choose WI-AMTE 2021-22 Membership dues plus Member Rate $75 if you would like to become a member of WI-AMTE, or have been a member and need to renew your membership, this will count this as $15 for your (discounted) dues and $60 for the conference fee.
- Choose Non-member rate $75 only if you do not wish to become a member of the WI-AMTE
- Choose the $45 Student Rate Conference Fee if you are a full-time graduate or undergraduate student.