Please consider writing for the Wisconsin Math Council’s journal Wisconsin Teacher of Mathematics. The journal is looking for articles that explore wonder, joy, and beauty in both mathematics and the teaching of mathematics. This includes:
- Present engaging tasks that can be implemented in the Pk–12 classroom.
- Connect mathematics education research and theory to classroom practice.
- Showcase innovative uses of technology in the classroom.
- Focus on work with preservice teachers in the field.
- Discuss current issues or trends in mathematics education
To be considered for the fall journal, please submit by October 15th and for the spring journal, please submit by March 15th. Journal articles should be around 6 typed pages (although lengths can vary) and can include links to online materials. Questions or submissions can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click here.